Real Educational Services, Inc. provides the highest quality technical training to the industry with two primary intentions:
- To enhance knowledge and skills of students in an effort to further application of quality practices throughout the industry.
- To assist our students in their efforts to achieve their highest attainable goals.
Real Educational Services, Inc. places emphasis on the use of practical hands-on experiences and utilizes comprehensive measurement devices in each training program offered in the areas of quality and welding inspection. All training programs are available at any of the Real Educational Services, Inc. facilities as well as at customer locations.
Real Educational Services, Inc. has the following objectives:
- Provide “real” training experiences that lead to “real” job knowledge and skills.
- Provide technical training that is informative and interesting, employing maximum use of “real” hands-on training experiences.
- Ensure our performance and delivery remains our best source of future growth by warranting word of mouth recommendations from our students.
- Ensure our competency based certificates are recognized with respect and value in the industry.
- 10 Day Certified Welding Inspector/Educator (CWI/CWE) Preparatory
- Certified Welding Supervisor (CWS) Preparatory
- Radiographic Film Interpretation Level II
- Applications of Visual Welding Inspection Advanced Visual Welding Inspection
- Welding Procedure Fundamentals
- ASME/NBIC Quality Control
- Ultrasonic Inspection (UT) Digital Thickness
- Liquid Penetrant / Magnetic Particle (PT/MT) Inspection Level I and II
- Welding Fundamentals Preparatory
- CWI Part B Examination Preparatory
- AWS D1.1 - Structural Steel Code
- AWS D1.5 – Bridge Code
- AWS D15.1 – Railroad Code
- API 1104 Standard – Welding of Pipelines and Related Facilities
- ASME Section IX, B31.1 and B31.3 Code
- Senior Certified Welding Inspector (SCWI) Preparatory